So I have been wanting to cut my hair for a while. I got it cut in June and cut 5 inches off but I didn't really like the cut. It just never looked the way I wanted . So yesterday My friend Mary's sister in -law Aubrey came for a visit and she cut my hair. She cut off 4 inches. I love it. I wish she didn't live 3 hours away. She was also great because she showed me how to style my hair. That is one of my biggest problems after getting it cut I can never make it look that way again. Thank you Aubrey I love it.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
New hair cut
Posted by
Kelli
at
11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since no one else has commented, I just want to tell you I love your hair. It looks SOOOOO cute. Nice contacts too. not to mention the trimmed eyebrows. I bet you had fun getting your makeover!
Very stylish! I really need to get mine cut, too...
Post a Comment