Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I need some blogging help!

Hi, my name is Mary...I am currently one of Kelli's really good friends. I love her so much that I am going to update her blog a little. Here is a SUMMARY of things that have happened in the last 3 months. Some of the summary may be tainted by my love.

Abby turned 1!

Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen. I know she is a little immodest, but this is a picture of her getting her own birthday cake to destroy. Notice the hairbows in all of the pictures. Yes, Abby's hair finally fits in a pony...this was 2 months ago so it is even longer now.

Abby LOVED opening presents. Mom made a mistake though. She gave Abby her babies and stroller first. Abby wanted to play instead of open from that point on. Look how excited she looks! That is my...I mean Kellli and Kevins baby.

This adoribly outfit was given to her from her favorite play pal...ME!

Like I said, "She LOVES THIS STROLLER AND HER BABIES." She still plays with it daily.

2 comments:

traci said...

Thank you Mary!!!!

Kelli, Abby is adorable.

The SoCal Jones' said...

Hi Kelli! What a beautiful little thing! Girls are so fun! Thanks to Mary for posting the pics. It is nice to see what you are up to.

Ang