I need it. Well not the boring Junk mail or the not so fun bills we have to pay now that we are grown ups. I need my shows from blockbuster to show up. I have become addicted to this. Every day I have a routine. Abby takes a 2 hour nap. I do chores for a little over an hour then I get to watch what ever I have rented for the last hour. Lately that has been old tv series so I have enough time to get an episode in before she wakes up. It is one of my favorite relaxing things to do and I can't do it today because the mail hasn't come yet. It is very late. It is never late. It is always here before 11am. It is almost 1:30. Oh well I get to blog instead. I can watch my show tommorow.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think we are living the same life!
Post a Comment