So I am such a bad mom that it has taken me almost 2 months to put up Ryans Birthday. I can not believe he is 4 already. Everyone tells you once you have kids that time goes by really fast. well in some ways it doesn't but in how they age it really does. They get big so fast that sometimes you forget to enjoy them. I am working on that. Well I have been doing birthdays in the low key this year. It has been kind of fun just having us to share it with.
Ryan with his presents
all his loot.For those that don't know Ryan is not your average 4 year old but I think because of that we love him so much more. He is the sweetest little boy. He will always give you a smile and make you feel like you are his favorite. I don't know what I would do with out him. I love you Ryan Happy late birthday.



5 comments:
He is definatly a cutie! all your muchkins are! hope all is well!
-Ashley
Did you actually let him eat that brownie? How big was that mess? I can only imagine a whole brownie after seeing the oreo picture.
Yes I let him eat the whole brownie. It was a big mess but he loved it. the things we do for our children.
I forgot how much hair Ryan had as a baby! He was so darn cute - and keeps getting cuter. It looks like you had a fun birthday, Ryan. We love you!
Good to see a new post - it's fun to keep up with all of you nieces!!
Post a Comment