OHHHH! I wish we could have been there for the big debut! :) Your hair looked amazing. Even more amazing, does Jason really have THAT MUCH HAIR? It's just not fair that most girl babies can only dream of having that much hair to put all kinds of cute girlie things in. Maybe there's some manly boyhair things Jason can wear, like an Angels bow or something. hehe
5 comments:
Oh man. That is some GREAT hair! What a cutie. And you look gorgeous!
LOl your baby is getting FAT! So cute! I think your hair looks great in that picture too. Oh, yeah, and Jason has more hair.
Cute kids!!
I love Jason's face in the last picture. Cute pictures.
OHHHH! I wish we could have been there for the big debut! :) Your hair looked amazing. Even more amazing, does Jason really have THAT MUCH HAIR? It's just not fair that most girl babies can only dream of having that much hair to put all kinds of cute girlie things in. Maybe there's some manly boyhair things Jason can wear, like an Angels bow or something. hehe
Post a Comment