Sunday, September 26, 2010

House 2

So apparently I left off some details about our move and our new house. Kevin is Transfering with his company to Reno. I know you are saying why Reno? It is a very pretty place and we are super excited about it. We also get to buy a very cool house that we would not be able to afford in California. We will be moving the first week in Nov. We are suppose to close on the house in a week. I can't wait to have the keys we will probably be there every weekend once we have them. We have just a few projects to do. It is really move in ready. Here are a few more pics of the house.

Master bath. We will be putting tile down before we move in.
I can't wait to use this Kitchen!

The kids are super excited about this back yard. I have to show it in 3 pics because you can't see the whole thing in one.













3 comments:

Annessa said...

So fun! It's like moving to a park. What a great move for your family...I'm super excited for you. We might just have to follow...

Carrie said...

Kevin emailed me all 87, or however many it was, pictures from the realtor...I looked at all of them! We're so happy for you. The house is awesome! We're trying to arrange Thanksgiving your way...

Phoebe said...

Very, very cool. I am sure you will love living there!