So I can't get it to download the right way but you get the idea. Before and after of the bathroom. NO more carpet!!! Kevin, Brandon, and Scott did a great job. We have had this for about 2 months, taken me a while to post.

Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Beautiful! That tile makes such a HUGE difference. And the size of that bathroom makes me think you must have a dance party there every weekend. Keep the pictures coming...please. I'm dying.
Gorgeous tile job! Who puts carpet in a bathroom...seriously?!
Kelli, your bathroom is beautiful! In your picture your bathroom looks so big, but, I've seen it - it's BIGGER. Great job to the guys!
LOVE IT!
Looks really good! Our master bathroom has carpet in it too and it disgusts me. I don't know why anyone would put carpet in a bathroom. It's on our projects to do list. I like your tile, we might do something similar after seeing how good yours looks.
Post a Comment