
So you may be wondering why I would post a picture of a mound of dirt. Well this is no ordinary mound of dirt! This is a pitching mound that Kevin made in our backyard for Trevor. Trevor loves to pitch and is getting pretty good at it. He is usually the starting pitcher on his little league team. So Trevor has been wanting to pitch all the time. So kev came up with a way for him to do it when ever he wants to.
He has what they call a pitch back at one end of the yard that he pitches into. He and Garret have lots of fun practicing out here.
Yes I know Trev doesn't have a ball in his hand. I told him I wanted to take a picture of him pitching and wasn't paying attention to that. Oh well you get the idea. Thank you Kevin for being a great dad!
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Mound of what..........
Posted by
Kelli
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kevin knows what he's doing - he always recognizes a good financial investment. Go Trevor!
PS I'll bet Trevor is soooo happy - that was a great idea. Another good reason to not still be in San Jose!
Isn't it great that you have a nice big yard for a pitching mound? Great idea.
Go, Trevor! You're awesome.
Post a Comment