Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun in Sacramento

So we went to Scramento this past weekend and had some fun with our friends there. we decided to take the kids some where fun. We went to this place called Fairytale land. They had lots of diffrent slides the kids could play on and some animals to pet. it was lots of fun.





3 comments:

traci said...

I think Natalie has the same shoes Abby is wearing. I almost didn't recognize her! She's changing too fast!

Carrie said...

These pictures are so cute. Looks like a fun place. By the way, how do get the cute little borders to show up around the pics? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

The Sayer Family said...

I can't believe how big everyone is! HOLY COW! Trevor is so tall and Abby with her cute red hair!! Ryan seems so grown up. TIME FLIES!