So Ryan started a new preschool this week. I am having kind of a hard time with this. Harder than people think I should be. I guess I should give a little back round to the whole thing. So when Ryan was a baby we realized that Ryan wasn't doing things that baby's normaly do. So the doctors suggested therapy and to make a long story short he has been in therapy since he was 8 months old. He had been with a school called Aim for the last year. I love this place. They loved Ryan. They always made me feel like they couldn't wait for him to come and they were great with him and were able to get him to do lots of things he wouldn't normally do. Well when you turn 3 you move into the school system and that is why Ryan had to start a new school this week. The new school is fine. The class just opened so right now there are only 2 kids in the class. You can't ask for a better ratio. I just don't like change. But I will get used to it. I justed wanted to let the people at aim know I love them and am going to miss them very much.
This was Ryan's main Teacher Danielle.
This was one of his other favorites Shara.
This is Christina. This was Ryan's very first Therapist who used to come to the house. We love her very much. When it was time for ryan to move to a center she just happened to get a job at Aim at the same time. We love that she is still around.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Preschool
Posted by
Kelli
at
12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Since I am the only other person you know who has been to Ryan's new school, I just want to comment and say he is going to do great in his new school. I love you Ryan! You are so cute and sweet.
OOps. Don't know what happened to that last comment. Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck with the new school. Hope it turns out great! Love you, Ryan buddy!
I am sure that once you get settled and get used to the change it will be fine. It is hard to leave somewhere that has been so good for him. Good luck with the next adventure!
Ang
Post a Comment