Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at Kevin's parents. All of his siblings minus 1 were there. We missed you Scott and Crystalin!!! It was so much fun. We hung out, ate good food, had a baby blessing, got hair cuts and we can't forget all the sports the guys watched. We did so much in a short weekend. Wish I could post all the pics from the weekend. Enjoy the ones I picked.

These girls spent the whole weekend together. They were so cute to watch.



Jason and Anna are 6 weeks apart.

I love your eyes Nate!

We were so glad to get to see you Jamie.

This is how you would find the kids at the end of the day. Cousins are great!!!!!





2 comments:

Carrie said...

These pictures are all so super cute. Love the one of Jason and Anna. I've NEVER seen a bad picture of Nate!

Leslie said...

Cute Kids! Leslie